Friday, May 24, 2013

Brookhaven Resort, TN, Cost $117,000

$117,000 - Cost of 90 Day Brookhaven Retreat in Tennessee
MONEY - MONEY - MONEY - MONEY - MONEY - MONEY!!!
 
I read on their website that you must have a 45 minute phone appointment with a doctor and therapist, at which time you are eligible to come and reeceive treatment for 90 days - of course after you wire them the $117,000 cost - $1300 a day.
 
Don't allow the euphoric high they bring you to in that 45 minutes of rush into signing on the line. A visit is a must not only because of the money, but more importantly it might not in actual terms meet your needs.
 
I had euphoria from speaking with a staff person on the phone, but my visit was frightening, intimidating, hurtful and all those awful things.
 
Consider and try this program for sure, but please make sure you don't feel pressured as I did. When I came there, they had my name on a sign on an observation room door - with the next step of me being in the program - of course only after I wired a major load of cash.
 
I will say that my husband and I went to check the Brookhaven Retreat (traveled 1800 miles round trip) and we have never received a follow up call, an e-mail and while we were there, we never filled out any personal information forms. And no phone conversation with the owner has been possible because she has been in a pertual meeting for five days - no matter what time of day.
 
(We decided to test the waters with regard to all this sweet care we were receiving at Brookhaven Retreat by holidng back on wiring our $117,000 and since we haven't sent the money, all that concern and care has evaporized completely.)
 
Everyone deserves the help they need. But being helped involves finding the right program for you - and there are many, many out there. And if this program proves right for you - that is awesome, but if not, 90 days will turn into an eternity and may leave you in debt for decades while they're taking in 1,117,000 (over a millions dollars every ten admissions.)
 
And once you sign up and start the program - even from an minute up to the end of the first month you want to quit the program, you are into this program for $39,000 (no possible refund for this money.) You will receive (from what I understand) $78,000 of the $117,000 you are required to pay before entering the program if you want to quit.
Ultimately, their care for you ends when you aren't able to wire the full payment of $117,000.
 
From someone who really does care - and not because of money. I write this for free. May you find the care that is truly for you.
 
(Disclaimer: I have no formal training or degree in medicine, psychology or any of the like. I just know when someone isn't treating me in a proper manner.)
 
Roberta M. Helming

No comments:

Post a Comment