Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Virgin Mary - Really???

I don't believe in miracles or fables. Therefore, I need concrete proof that Mary, the mother of Jesus was a virgin. Does anyone have proof of this as I am not going to "just believe?"

In addition I have not yet received any concrete information to my question as to how the earth could have been populated from Adam, Eve and Cain? There appears to be only one branch on this "storied" tree (incest.) There was no one else on earth other than these three immediate family members. It is important to speak to just the period of time of the Garden of Eden. Anything that happened later is not about this time frame.

Remember in answering my questions, it is not nice to preach and call me a sinner (which is judgmental as no one knows my relationship with God.) The questions need to be answered with concrete proof and should be directed at the actual questions being asked and not using scriptures that have no relevance.

Roberta M. Helming

No comments:

Post a Comment