Friday, May 24, 2013

Steve Wilkos: Learn How To Treat ALL people properly

Steve Wilkos: Learn How To Treat ALL People Properly - Even Those You Talked To Like Trash Who In Reality ARE Hurting And Are In Need of Help.

Dear Steve,
You appear to be in over your head with your show. And, because you don't know what you don't know - you have no idea what I'm talking about.
I have extensive knowledge in dealing with people and you don't have a clue that you shouldn't embarrass the "bad" person. They will be far more responsive and more likely to admit they need help and seek it out. How would you like someone being so accusatory and have someone yelling in your face and belittling you.
 
The "bad" person is "bad" because of perhaps an inappropriate upbringing. These people, with therapy and care may be able to become better.
 
I wouldn't even listen to you if you were disrespecting me, yelling at me and throwing me off your stage. All this is more of what made them "bad" and it gives them further reason to be a "bad" person.
Why don't you read about psychology and human behavior and interaction.
 
Wouldn't you like to know you helped a "bad" person become a good person, boyfriend, husband or father - or a good person, girlfriend, wife or mother
 
Please consider what I have said.
 
Thank you,
 
Roberta M. Helming 

No comments:

Post a Comment